Persons with Disabilities
- Persons with disabilities may be dropped off at the door of the Dunkin’ Donuts Center for ease of access into the building. In order to keep the traffic flowing, please proceed to park once your guest is comfortably situated.
- Handicapped parking is available at all parking garages and downtown area lots.
- Guests with special needs may access the lobby by using the ramp which is located on the Hilton Hotel side of the building (left of the main entrance).
- Once inside the lobby, proceed to the main concourse area toward Sections 101, 106, 110, 120, and 124, which are reserved for persons with disabilities who require special assistance. Members of the Friars Club (wearing white blazers and black slacks/skirts) will be posted at these sections to assist guests with special needs.
- Please note that only one escort is allowed to remain with a guest with special needs or guest seated in a wheelchair.
- In order to accommodate guests who may be visually-impaired, large video screens will be placed on either side of the stage to transmit the entire ceremony.
- A sign-language interpreter will sign the entire Commencement Exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire laws are strictly enforced and do not permit leaving wheelchairs in the aisles.