Saturday, May 16, 2020
Peterson Recreation Center
- Doors open at 3:00 p.m.
- Procession begins promptly at 3:40 p.m. All guests must be seated before the procession begins. Late arrivals will be seated after all graduates have processed.
- All graduates are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Unlimited number of guests may be invited to the Mass.
- No tickets are needed.
- Guests with disabilities may use the elevator located in the Peterson Center lobby.
- Providence College Security will direct you to parking for all on-campus events.
- Students will process back to Hendricken Field prior to joining the Family Reception on Slavin lawn. May we suggest that families designate a specific rendezvous site outdoors to meet after Mass.